Tulum is a quant, relaxed Mexican town, it’s not as touristy and crowded as Cancun. You won’t find the large all-inclusive resorts in Tulum like most popular destinations offer. Many of the hotels are cabana style & situated right on the beach. They give you the luxury feel of the large resorts, with the privacy of a small retreat. In Tulum, they want you to relax and feel good, most hotels offer spa services, yoga classes, mediation and sweat lodges.
Tulum offers an array of luxury to budget hotels. I have listed a few of the best hotels we found, including some their best features. Click on the hotel name to check out their website.
Mezzanine Hotel – Luxury
- Room Features – With only 9 luxury rooms on this property, the guest services truly standout!
- Restaurant – Mezzanine Restaurant and Bar offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, serves Thai and Beach Cuisine.
- Spa – No spa on this property.
- Cooking classes available.
Coral Tulum – Luxury
- Room Features – All suites offer a private balcony with plunge pool, and beachfront, ocean or garden views.
- Restaurant – Cilantro’s Restaurant and Bar offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, serves Mexican and Peruvian fusion cuisine.
- Spa – Om……Spa, offers full massage and body treatment.
Azulik Villas (Adults Only) – Luxury
- Room Features – Treehouse style villas offer private terraces with mosaic bathtubs, no electric light or television in the villas, candles are lit in the evening, two power outlets in each villa for phone or computer charging.
- Restaurant – Kin | Toh offers dinner only, serves Mexican and Mayan infused cuisine. Beach Bar offers lunch on the beach, serves Thai cuisine. Cenote Bar offers breakfast and Lunch, serves traditional breakfast and Vegan only at lunch.
- Spa – Maya Spa offers full massage and body treatments.
- Yoga – Yoga and mediation classes available.
- Temazcal – Two Temazcal, sweat lodge domes, Fire and Ice.
Be Tulum – Luxury
- Room Features – Ocean or jungle views, private plunge pools, jaccuzi, or private terrace suites available. Restaurant – Marisa’s Restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, serves fresh seafood and traditional Mexican cuisine. Beach Club offers lunch on the beach.
- Spa – Yaan Wellness Energy, Healing, Spa offers full spa services. Yaan received the Condé Nest Traveller 2017 Spa Award.
- Yoga – Tree Top Yoga Studio offers yoga and meditation.
- Temazcal – Sweat Lodge ceremonies available every full and new moon.
Zamas – Moderate
- Room Features – Rustic beachfront, ocean view, or jungle cabanas available, shared pool for all guests.
- Restaurant – !Que Fresco¡ Restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, serves seasonal, locally sourced cuisine.
- Spa – In-room spa services available.
Teetotum – Moderate
- Room Features – Modern, minimalist rooms, king beds, and private bathrooms, shared plunge pool for guests, short walk to beach.
- Restaurant – offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, serves modern, local cuisine.
- Spa – Full massage services available.
Hostel Sheck – Budget
- Room Features – Dorm style rooms with bunk beds, linens provided, shared bathrooms.
- Restaurant – Free breakfast, fully equipped kitchen available to all guests. Happy Bar, offers beer and drinks.
- Spa – No spa available.
Visiting Tulum, Mexico is a must! With the beautiful beaches, rich culture, and gorgeous scenery, you can’t go wrong with this destination. Check out my other posts about Tulum and follow me for more travel destination tips.